| Radar 80К6 3-D Air Surveillance radar |
The mobile 3-D air surveillance radar for low, medium and high altitudes with analog, coordinate and track outputs, operating off-line or as a part of regional and national automatic control post (ACP) is designed to be used:
- As a part of anti-aicraft missile troops to issue targeting to anti-aicraft missile complexes;
- as an information link in the air forces and air defense units for air traffics control.
| || |
The radar system provides:
- detection, tracking and measurement of the airborne target coordinates and their ground speed under conditions of no interference and of natural noise and active and passive jamming as well as under their combined effect;
- recognition of the aircraft IFF-equipment, the individual and flight information gaining from friendly aircraft, data representation and issuing to users;
- jamming station direction finding in elevation and azimuth;
- data issuing to off-line display facilities and interactions with command posts of regional and higher national ACP.
PDF More information about 80K6